What movie are you looking forward to?

Go down

What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Iris on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 am

I have a few if I could remember. I am excited for Iron man 3 and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. Is that what it is called? I am also looking forward to Star Trek: Into the Darkness, simply because Benedict Cumberbatch.


Last edited by Iris on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Iris

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 am

Yes to all of those! I am practically cumming myself over so excited for Iron Man 3!
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Kira-sama on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 am

All three look like they'll be great movies.
avatar
Kira-sama

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Here, there, everywhere,...I really don't know most of the time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Grace on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 am

^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/

_________________
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.

avatar
Grace
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile http://bloodonthepavement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:47 am

Grace wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/
Dishonor on you.
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Grace on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:58 am

Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Grace wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/
Dishonor on you.

Pfff hardly. I like watching Tony be an awkward team-player.

_________________
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.

avatar
Grace
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile http://bloodonthepavement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Iris on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:59 am

Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Grace wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/
Dishonor on you.

Oh shush, Tyler. She doesn't have to be excited for it. Respect her right.

Is that it? I think there were a few more. Anyone looking forward to Thor 2? Me, not so much, didn't really care for the first one.


_________________
avatar
Iris

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:01 am

Grace wrote:
Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Grace wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/
Dishonor on you.

Pfff hardly. I like watching Tony be an awkward team-player.
Yes, that is amusing but pepper gets a suit in this movie! How can you not be pumped for that?! I don't understand. I am confused and slightly sad.
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:03 am

Iris wrote:
Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Grace wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/
Dishonor on you.

Oh shush, Tyler. She doesn't have to be excited for it. Respect her right.

Is that it? I think there were a few more. Anyone looking forward to Thor 2? Me, not so much, didn't really care for the first one.

I do respect her right I just don't understand. Dishonor on you. I am pissing myself for Thor 2...and Captain America:Winter Soldier
Dishonor
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Grace on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:04 am

Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Grace wrote:
Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Grace wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/
Dishonor on you.

Pfff hardly. I like watching Tony be an awkward team-player.
Yes, that is amusing but pepper gets a suit in this movie! How can you not be pumped for that?! I don't understand. I am confused and slightly sad.

Because I'm not especially attached to Pepper? XD Again, I prefer seeing Tony with the Avengers; I like how he plays off of the rest of them more than how he interacts with Pepper or anyone else.

@Iris: Same, I love Thor and Loki, but the first movie was...enh. It was ok, but not great. Iunno, maybe the second one will be better now that they have Avengers to live up to.

_________________
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.

avatar
Grace
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile http://bloodonthepavement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:05 am

I can't deal with you people right now. You are totally killing my inner marvel fan. Sobs.
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Iris on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:09 am

Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Iris wrote:
Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Grace wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/
Dishonor on you.

Oh shush, Tyler. She doesn't have to be excited for it. Respect her right.

Is that it? I think there were a few more. Anyone looking forward to Thor 2? Me, not so much, didn't really care for the first one.

I do respect her right I just don't understand. Dishonor on you. I am pissing myself for Thor 2...and Captain America:Winter Soldier
Dishonor

Lol, then ask! I can't, I heard that it was way better than the first one. But the only thing I enjoyed about Thor was Loki. The relationship Thor had with the girl was boring and shallow.
AH! Yes, I want to watch that too! Bucky is coming back!

@Grace- lol yes

_________________
avatar
Iris

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 am

Iris wrote:
Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Iris wrote:
Tie_ler_bloo wrote:
Grace wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
Hobbit and Star Trek, man. I'm actually not that excited for Iron Man 3 for some reason. I think I prefer Tony Stark when he's with the Avengers =/
Dishonor on you.

Oh shush, Tyler. She doesn't have to be excited for it. Respect her right.

Is that it? I think there were a few more. Anyone looking forward to Thor 2? Me, not so much, didn't really care for the first one.

I do respect her right I just don't understand. Dishonor on you. I am pissing myself for Thor 2...and Captain America:Winter Soldier
Dishonor

Lol, then ask! I can't, I heard that it was way better than the first one. But the only thing I enjoyed about Thor was Loki. The relationship Thor had with the girl was boring and shallow.
AH! Yes, I want to watch that too! Bucky is coming back!

I could never understand someone not wanting to watch an Iron Man movie. It does not compute....Loki is going to be in Thor 2. But yes I agree his relationship with Jane is stupid and badly done. BUCKY!
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Iris on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 am

Lmao, nothing wrong with not wanting to watch the movies. I only watched Iron Man because Grace gave me her DVD copy.

Yeah, with that long hair.

_________________
avatar
Iris

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 am

Iris wrote:Lmao, nothing wrong with not wanting to watch the movies. I only watched Iron Man because Grace gave me her DVD copy.

Yeah, with that long hair.

Nothing wrong with not wanting to watch the movies?...If you say so. I will respect your decision not to watch the movie. But I will not like it.

Loki has nicer hair then I do.
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Luna_Bee on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Kira-sama wrote:All three look like they'll be great movies.

I'm looking forward to those three, too, though Iron Man and The Hobbit more so. IRON MAN 3 IS OUT THIS FRIDAY!! I'm really excited for it, I want to take my sister to go see it the day it comes out partly for her birthday. I'm also excited for the Thor and Captain America sequels~ (Baka you are not alone) I also hear a Deadpool movie is in the works, though they haven't set a release date for it yet.

Is no one else excited for Monsters University? From what I've seen in trailers, it should be very funny. Plus I'm looking forward to seeing the backstory on the characters. Despicable Me 2 is also coming out, but I feel like the first one will be better than the sequel. And apparenly Studio Ghibli's From Up on Poppy Hill had it's U.S. release last month but I didn't know about it so I completely missed it. I like all of the Ghibli movies I've seen so far so I might've gone to see it if I'd have known about it.

Oh, and I know that it's been confirmed by different sources and that Ellen has talked about it, but is Finding Dory really happening? If it is, of course I'm looking forward to it, but.. I can't shake the feeling that this is just a big April Fool's joke that's being dragged out or something.
avatar
Luna_Bee

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile http://freerhymeswithme.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 pm

I totally forgot about Monsters University. I am excite. I am on the fence about Despicable me 2, the first was good but idk about the second one.

I think Finding Dory is really happening.

MOTHERFUCKING CATCHING FIRE! I AM NOT READY! and I probably never will be
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Kira-sama on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:29 pm

I still haven't gotten around to watching the trailer for Thor 2. But like that Loki's hair is longer. I'm hoping the Captain America movie will be great as well. As for Monster's University, Finding Dory and Despicable Me 2 I really don't know how I feel about those. I kind of want to see them but kind of don't. Especially since two of them are Disney Pixar films and Disney is pretty bad with squeals
avatar
Kira-sama

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Here, there, everywhere,...I really don't know most of the time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Iris on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 am

I thought Loki was some hobo.
OH! Finding Dory I want to watch that. I watched Finding Nemo a week ago I think... and I forgot how much I loved it.

I also want to watch Fast and the furious 6. I don't know why they aren't done. But I'll watch it because I saw 5 and I love The Rock. (Dwayne Johnson)

_________________
avatar
Iris

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 28
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Kira-sama on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:04 pm

I just saw the commercial for 6 this weekend and I wanna watch it too. I thought they'd be done with it before the last one but they keep putting out good movies for it.
avatar
Kira-sama

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Here, there, everywhere,...I really don't know most of the time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 pm

I personally think they just need to stop with the fast and the furious movies.
avatar
Tie_ler_bloo

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Jedi Temple

View user profile http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Luna_Bee on Tue May 07, 2013 2:14 am

Okay so I saw Iron Man 3 a few days ago and IT WAS GREAT. I think it's my favorite of the three so far, not to mention the soundtrack.

avatar
Luna_Bee

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile http://freerhymeswithme.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What movie are you looking forward to?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum