They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is...

Post by Grace on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Ok work is seriously getting to me--not just in an "oh wanh I don't like giving up my free time" kind of way, but in an "oh my god it's actually driving me mad" kind of way. The fact that I can't ever feel secure about my schedule has got me anxious all the time, worried that I'll be called in at any minute or that if I dare to make plans, they'll be ruined the next time I check the schedule.

I've even been dreaming about work. When I try to sleep, I always end up going over sales and keyboard functions and making change and how embarrassing it is when I have to make a customer wait while I ask for help and it's making it difficult to sleep so I try to stay up as long as possible before I pass out and I JUST CAN'T.

I'm not even measuring my weeks by what day it is anymore. My birthday is in two days, but am i measuring my week by it? Nope. I'm measuring my week by the fact that I work tomorrow, and work on Saturday, and my birthday just happens to fall in between those two days. I've been so wound up about it that I almost forgot today was my dad's birthday.

If my schedule could just be more secure, I wouldn't be feeling quite as crazy and anxious.

Grace
Admin

View user profile http://bloodonthepavement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is...

Post by Iris on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Seriously sucks! Maybe you can ask for a more stable schedule? Though it shouldn't sounds like hellava lot to ask people who hire for min wage.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum