Blood on the Pavement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you turn a corner and hit a wall

2 posters

Go down

If you turn a corner and hit a wall Empty If you turn a corner and hit a wall

Post by Iris Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Some of the times I don't want to read long posts. Because I am lazy. I look at it and then I think, I'll read it later. Though I know I might not go back to it. I say this because I looked at one just seconds ago and the idea of reading it hurt me so much. I need to read, man.

Alright I read it, there would be no loss if I had not read it. But at least I did.

Last edited by Iris on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

If you turn a corner and hit a wall Empty Re: If you turn a corner and hit a wall

Post by Grace Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 pm

lmao First: your title is...interesting.

Second: what was the long post?
Grace
Grace
Admin

https://bloodonthepavement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If you turn a corner and hit a wall Empty Re: If you turn a corner and hit a wall

Post by Iris Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Why John loves Sherlock. It was okay. And my title is amazing. Though it was a tick to explain why there was a wall in a corner. lmao
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 pm

I'm freaking out! I told my dad I wanted to use the computer to do my H.W. And I am doing it, but damn I need to read the chapter first before I understand how to answer the damn questions. What is this? Math? It looks like it, but no, it's not. It's just explaining possibilities of things and I am confused because I can't concentrate.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 pm

I'll clean my room when I feel like it. Leave me the fuck alone! Is it too much to ask. We don't share the damn room! No seriously, I'm doing h.w. and going on tumblr. My dad comes in and tells me to clean my room before I play. I say nay.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 pm

The hell, why does he care when you clean your room?
Grace
Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Because they want me to clean it, so it can be clean. This is what I get for not living on my own! I mean if there was yeast growing from week old sandwich I'd understand, but damn, it's not THAT dirty.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Even still, it's not like it's going to kill them if it isn't cleaned right now.
Grace
Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:56 pm

I think it would be unhealthy if I let mold grow.
I know, right? I mean, I plan to clean my room in a bit. Need to move some or one piece of furniture. I don't like where it put it.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:59 pm

lmao You always move shit! I'd actually like to move the furniture in my room, but my grandma won't let me.
Grace
Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 am

Lol, it's gotten to you too. No, I know it was never in the order you wish it was. Do you ask her often?
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:25 am

It's only gotten to me because the room is so damn small; I want to move the bed and desk around. I've only asked her once, but she made it pretty clear that she wasn't gonna let me move anything >>;
Grace
Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:45 am

I saw the "don't be an ass" description and I read it as "nice ass" lmao

That is a bit lame especially when you want to feel at home. How long are you staying do you think, at your Grandmas?
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:47 am

Maybe I really meant "nice ass" Cool

I'm not sure. However long it takes me to finish at Cabrillo, or to get my own place I guess.
Grace
Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:58 am

If so, thank you. *wink wink*

The latter sounds lovely, though both sound good too.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:45 am

You're welcome, creep. silent

Doesn't it? God I'd love to have my own place.
Grace
Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:52 am

GOD it's always like heaven to imagine! ARHG la;kgkgsklsg.. SO frustrating that is not true yet. It will be lovely. Though I imagine when it really happens the stress will come from having to pay the rent. And having no food. And paying the water and light and all that shit.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:07 am

....why did you have to kill the dream I dreamed.
Grace
Grace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 am

GOOD NIGHT! I TOLD MY DAD I WAS GETTING OFF SO I WOULDN'T GET INTO TROUBLE.

MIRELLA ISN'T HOME AND MY MOM IS GETTING INTO HER ANXIETY PANIC.

MY DAD IS AGGRAVATING HER AND MAKING FUN OF HER.

GREAT!

GOOD NIGHT MY FRIENDS.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:01 am

I'm hungry. I made me some food this morning, but seems my stomach isn't happy with greasy food any more. Must because I am full of unhealthy.

Had KFC. I gave up chicken about two years ago, about...
I've had it on and off, but rarely really. I can count with one hand the amount of times I've eaten chicken since I stopped eating it. 3 times. I had some today.
I'm thinking, it's fine. I ate some. But damn if I don't think it's worth it.
I use to like KFC, but damn it's not that great.
I still eat fast food because it's addictive, but damn if each time I realize how not tasty it is.

Yeah, sometimes I need my fix, so I'll still eat it.

I need to teach myself how to cook. If ever have the money I will try and figure this shit up. Though the first thing I will buy are going to be those measuring things...
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 am

I have to be so damn sneaky when I get on the computer at home. My dad questioned me the other day if I had been on the previous night. I said, no, I think I made a valiant effort in my lie. No, it sucked he didn't believe me, though I still didn't admit to it. damn it.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum