Blood on the Pavement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings...or rather hello again to some and nice to meet you to others?

4 posters

Go down

Greetings...or rather hello again to some and nice to meet you to others? Empty Greetings...or rather hello again to some and nice to meet you to others?

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:25 am

... elephant
Alright elephant aside nice to be here. I kind of don't follow too much during the school year but you've put together an excellent list of shows. I need to play catch up soon...or just look for spoilers on tumblr. Anyways you may address me however as long as I know you're speaking to me. Nice to greet you all.

Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Location : Here, there, everywhere,...I really don't know most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Greetings...or rather hello again to some and nice to meet you to others? Empty Re: Greetings...or rather hello again to some and nice to meet you to others?

Post by Grace Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:26 am

Hullo hullo~ I tried to include as many of the "big" current fandoms when I put it together XD

What shows are you thinking of catching up on?
Grace
Grace
Admin

https://bloodonthepavement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings...or rather hello again to some and nice to meet you to others? Empty Re: Greetings...or rather hello again to some and nice to meet you to others?

Post by Iris Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:28 am

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HELLO THERE, DARLING!

No I'm not talking to you, Grace.

I know you are busy! Thanks for coming on.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:46 am

Hi Kira!...Yeah that's all I've got.
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:54 am

...All of them except Sherlock. It's the only one I can't be behind on since the episodes aren't out yet. I only watched season 1 of game of thrones. I need to try back with Doctor Who...I don't know how I feel about Clara. Supernatural I've been tuning in and out of at random. I also have several animes I need to watch.

I've got two weeks left of school. This coming week is study week and the next finals so I may have some more time coming up soon.

Tyler don't you have pictures you were gonna send me to try to lighten?
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:57 am

My last week is my birthday week... so I still have a few things more to do.

Good luck with it all. I hope you get a good grade on... that one class you need to have a good grade in... all of them.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:57 am

I did but then I exploded so you'll have to forgive me.
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:59 am

You assume that there is something to forgive? That was more of a reminder, because if you forget and I forget it shall never be done. Such is the reason that the world remains unconquered still.
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 am

Ugh don't remind me of things. It makes my brain hurt.
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:01 am

Iris wrote:My last week is my birthday week... so I still have a few things more to do.

Good luck with it all. I hope you get a good grade on... that one class you need to have a good grade in... all of them.

Yes all of them. I won't do that poorly in any of them. It's my overall gpa that is slightly bothersome not my semester one. And thank you for the luck. I shall put it to good use. Good luck with your finals as well dear.
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:01 am

Tie_ler_bloo wrote:Ugh don't remind me of things. It makes my brain hurt.

Why not? I like causing pain. Smile
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am

Kira-sama wrote:...All of them except Sherlock. It's the only one I can't be behind on since the episodes aren't out yet. I only watched season 1 of game of thrones. I need to try back with Doctor Who...I don't know how I feel about Clara. Supernatural I've been tuning in and out of at random. I also have several animes I need to watch.

I definitely recommend getting caught up on GoT, the second season was good, and the third (so far) seems promising. Can't help you with DW or SPN, neither are my cup of tea XD
Grace
Grace
Admin

https://bloodonthepavement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:07 am

Kira-sama wrote:
Tie_ler_bloo wrote:Ugh don't remind me of things. It makes my brain hurt.

Why not? I like causing pain. Smile
You're evil.
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:09 am

Yes, yes I am. When did anyone ever say differently? If someone told you I wasn't they were lying to you.
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 am

Grace wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:...All of them except Sherlock. It's the only one I can't be behind on since the episodes aren't out yet. I only watched season 1 of game of thrones. I need to try back with Doctor Who...I don't know how I feel about Clara. Supernatural I've been tuning in and out of at random. I also have several animes I need to watch.

I definitely recommend getting caught up on GoT, the second season was good, and the third (so far) seems promising. Can't help you with DW or SPN, neither are my cup of tea XD

I just want to buy the season! Why is that not an option for me! I want to watch GoT. But I don't know if I'd feel comfortable watching it in the living room.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:14 am

I've never seen GoT Sad
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 am

I marathoned the 1st season of GoT over a weekend that we had HBO free on the large tv in our living room. The dragon clip from this season makes me want to catch up on it.
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 am

Ugh I need to find a way to watch it
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:19 am

It should be somewhere on the internet. It has to be.
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:21 am

Yes but that involves looking and I am far to lazy to do that. Which is why I'm not up to date on any of the shows I normally watch.
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:25 am

I have to look soon anyways. Want me to send you links if I find them?
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 am

That would be wonderful dear. Thank you
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum