Blood on the Pavement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moffat? Yes or No?

3 posters

Go down

Moffat? Yes or No? Empty Moffat? Yes or No?

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Do you like the way Moffat writes new who?

Personally I don't like his characters. His story arcs are amazing don't get me wrong. I enjoy the sudden plot twists. But I feel like his companions are getting away from the normal people that I'm used to. Rose, Martha, and Donna were all normal people who became extraordinary. Rose worked in a shop and went on to save the world from the daleks. Martha was a doctor who saved the world from the Master. Donna was a temp that ended up being the most important woman in the universe and she doesn't even know.

Since Moffatt took over we've been moving further and further away from normal people.

Amy grew up with a crack in time and space in her wall. She was special but still she was relatively normal. Rory was the most normal and even he wasn't, He died like a million times. River was a timelord hybrid thing, she wasn't normal but she was badass. But Clara? She is this impossible thing and I don't like that. She is special. They're all special. I understand that the doctor is supposed to make people see that they are extraordinary for just being themselves but I feel like Moffat makes companions extraordinary before the doctor even gets a hold of them and I personally don't like it.
I have a lot of character feels okay. Don't judge me.
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

http://fuckyouandyourtatertots.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Moffat? Yes or No? Empty Re: Moffat? Yes or No?

Post by Kira-sama Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 pm

I'm really on the fence about Clara. I just don't know. She doesn't catch my interest like all the other companions have. I like Amy and Rory and Rory's dad Brian but I get where your coming from. Companions never really started off special like Amy did and most certainly not like Clara did.
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Location : Here, there, everywhere,...I really don't know most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Kira-sama wrote:I'm really on the fence about Clara. I just don't know. She doesn't catch my interest like all the other companions have. I like Amy and Rory and Rory's dad Brian but I get where your coming from. Companions never really started off special like Amy did and most certainly not like Clara did.
Exactly. It's like no, I don't like this. I don't like this at all.
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:42 am

Which one is Clara. I've never watched Dr. Who. The one time I did, it was with the 9th doctor and I didn't know what was going on.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira-sama Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Iris wrote:Which one is Clara. I've never watched Dr. Who. The one time I did, it was with the 9th doctor and I didn't know what was going on.

Clara is the newest companion. She's died three times. The first time she appeared she was a Dalek the second time she was a nanny and bar maid in Victorian england and now she's a modern day nanny...basically.
Kira-sama
Kira-sama

Location : Here, there, everywhere,...I really don't know most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tie_ler_bloo Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Kira-sama wrote:
Iris wrote:Which one is Clara. I've never watched Dr. Who. The one time I did, it was with the 9th doctor and I didn't know what was going on.

Clara is the newest companion. She's died three times. The first time she appeared she was a Dalek the second time she was a nanny and bar maid in Victorian england and now she's a modern day nanny...basically.
Yeah and she's oh so special and the tardis doesn't like her and neither do I. It's stupid and I hate it
Tie_ler_bloo
Tie_ler_bloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum